Konstante Parameter

Erstellt von pumi vor 17 Jahren Letzter Beitrag vor 17 Jahren 5.509 Views
P
pumi Themenstarter:in
96 Beiträge seit 2005
vor 17 Jahren
Konstante Parameter

Hallo,

gibt es sowas wie konstante Parameterübergabe in C#?
In Delphi wäre das zb.
procedure bla(const str string)

Danke und Gruesse pumi

S
8.746 Beiträge seit 2005
vor 17 Jahren

Nein.

Der Erfinder von C# erklärt auch warum:

Immutables

Bill Venners: In addition to being a C# and CLR construct, the value type is a general object-oriented programming concept. Another such concept is immutable types.

When I went to the first JavaOne back in 1996, everyone seemed to have one complaint about what they missed from C++ that Java didn't have. Different people had different complaints, but they all seemed to have at least one complaint. My complaint was const. I really liked what I could do with const in C++, though somehow I have gotten along in Java just fine without it.

Did you consider including support for the concept of immutable directly in C# and the CLR?

Anders Hejlsberg: There are two questions in here. With respect to immutability, it's tricky because what you're saying when you say something is immutable, is that from an external perspective, I cannot observe any mutation. That doesn't necessarily mean that it doesn't have a cache inside that makes it go more efficiently. It's just on the outside it looks immutable. That's hard for a compiler to figure out. We could certainly have a rule that says you can only modify the fields of this object in the constructor. And we could make certain usability guarantees. But it actually rules out some scenarios that are in use. So we haven't codified immutability as a hard guarantee, because it's a hard guarantee to make. The concept of an immutable object is very useful, but it's just up to the author to say that it's immutable.

Bill Venners: Immutability is part of the semantics of the class.

Anders Hejlsberg: Yes. With respect to const, it's interesting, because we hear that complaint all the time too: "Why don't you have const?" Implicit in the question is, "Why don't you have const that is enforced by the runtime?" That's really what people are asking, although they don't come out and say it that way.

The reason that const works in C++ is because you can cast it away. If you couldn't cast it away, then your world would suck. If you declare a method that takes a const Bla, you could pass it a non-const Bla. But if it's the other way around you can't. If you declare a method that takes a non-const Bla, you can't pass it a const Bla. So now you're stuck. So you gradually need a const version of everything that isn't const, and you end up with a shadow world. In C++ you get away with it, because as with anything in C++ it is purely optional whether you want this check or not. You can just whack the constness away if you don't like it.

P
pumi Themenstarter:in
96 Beiträge seit 2005
vor 17 Jahren

ok, danke.